Katherine Birthday Invitational
For all meet results Click Here
2016 State Teams Age Short Course Championships - Canberra
Swimming NT will be selecting a team to compete in the State Teams Age Short Course Championships (23-25 September 2016). Below is an Expressions of Interest for swimmers wishing to be considered for the 2016 State Teams Age Short Course Championships. Please note the following selection conditions apply:
- Selection on this Team will be based on performances in all events from 1 September 2015 up to and including the final session of the 2016 NT Short Course Championships. 20th - 21st August in Alice Springs.
- Swimmers will need to be competitive in a number of events.
- The target age range for this Team will be 13/14 and 15/16 years for girls and 14/15 and 16/17 years for boys.
- An athlete levy (up to a maximum of $500.00) to assist with travel and uniform costs will be payable to Swimming Northern Territory prior to departure.
- Selected athletes must engage in an appropriate preparation training period prior to the Short Course Championships (12 weeks minimum).
- The State Teams Age Short Course team will be announced before 29 August 2016.
Please Note: The State Teams Age Short Course Championships (Canberra) conf l icts wi th the School Sport Austral ia Event in Darwin. Swimmers who compete at School Sport cannot be selected for the State Teams Age Short Course Championships
MyLANE launched to members
Swimming Australia is excited to launch a new member service called MyLANE. Through MyLANE every member will have their very own personalise portal that allows members to see their races results, track them against PB’s and QT’s as well as goal times. Members will be able to compare their swim against past swims as well as challenge themselves by setting goal times.
Members will be able to pay for their membership, see all upcoming meets and enter meets through MyLANE. Members will also receive news from their individual club, State Swimming Association and Swimming Australia and keep track on the go as MyLANE works on phones, tablets and computers.
All members will receive an email with their login details within the next week. The MyLANE portal has been designed to be intuitive and easy to use. If members are unable to complete the password reset they can contact their Club.