Swimming clubs along with coaches are the driving force behind our sport. It is key for us to ensure that clubs and coaches continue to develop and excel and provide quality services to members. Below are some resources for clubs. If you are searching for something and can not find it please contact us and we will do our best to find it for you.
- Benefits of Affiliation with Swimming Northern Territory
- Free club website
- Comprehensive Insurance Cover provided under the Swimming Australia National Insurance Program through Marsh Insurance
- Commitment to welcoming and inclusive club environments for all children and members via the Safe Sport Framework .
- Access to ClubLane to administer membership registration and payments
- Ability to communicate to all members via ClubLane Including tailored club newsletter functionality
- Ability to administer and run meets through the Online Meet Entry system
- Keep informed and up to date with regular correspondence from Swimming Australia and your State Swimming Association
- Ability to qualify for recognition programs such as the Swimming Australia Club of the Year
- Access to member benefits for your members such as Junior Excellence, New Member Kits and associated promotional resource
- Access to on the ground support from the Club Development network
- Potential for an elite swimmer to visit your club
- Access to Club Development tools such as the Club Health Checklist and the 7 Pillars of Inclusion resources
- Access to club support including resources, guidelines and templates to assist your club
Affiliating your club with Swimming Australia and Swimming Northern Territory has many benefits for the club and members.
Swimming Australia has some great resources to assist your club.
These templates are designed to support clubs in planning for the future. What is your club's vision, mission and how do you plan to get there? These resources will help! Click here.
Use these templates to put together a coaching structure that best suits your club. Click here.
These templates are designed to give clubs information on the various responsibilities of a club committee including position descriptions, committee structure and governance. To view the Committee Management resources, click here.
Conflict and Complaint Management
Good resources to help your committee manage conflicts of interest and how to handle complaints. Click here.
A good working relationship with your local Council or venue is important. These resources will help answer any questions you may have about facility management. Click here.
Marsh Insurance deliver insurance information to all members of Swimming Australia and State Swimming Associations and ensure availability of information regarding the National Insurance Program.
For more information go Marsh Insurance Website
Marketing, Fundraising and Sponsorship
These resources will help guide your committee through fundraising tips and writing sponsorship proposals. Create closer links with your community and gain support from local sponsors. Click here.
These resources are designed to gives clubs information on recruiting and retaining volunteers including volunteer induction, recognition ideas and succession planning. Click here.
Our transfer policy is currently being updated. Please contact SNTI on (08) 8945 3578 if you would like some assistance.
- Duty Club Resources
- Club Team Manager Resources
For withdrawals (scratchings) from general events. Form to be submitted by Team Manager only (not swimmers or parents) to operations booth no later than 20 minutes before the scheduled start of the session
For withdrawal from finals at meets held with a heats/finals format. Form must be submitted by Team Manager only (not swimmers or parents) to the operations booth within 30 minutes of the posting of the heats results. Failure to marshall for a final where the swimmer has not officially withdrawn will result in the swimmer being excluded from their next event (this includes reserve finalists)
For changes to the published (in meet program) order or names of swimmers competing in relays. Note individual meet regulations for stipulation on when forms must be submitted. Duplicate form provided - Team Manager to submit one copy to the operations booth within the required timeframe and the other is to be taken with the relay team to the marshalling area