Here you will find employment opportunities with Swimming Northern Territory.
Current Employment Opportunities
- NT Swimming
- BOARD PRESIDENT SWIMMING NT
- PARTICIPATION AND PATHWAYS MANAGER SWIMMING NT
- Previous experience in pathways management in the sport and recreation field
- Demonstrated experience in promoting participation in sport through liaison with relevant stakeholders
- A knowledge of swimming pathways and development opportunities would be highly advantageous
- Able to work independently servicing remote Northern Territory communities when delivering health and wellbeing activities involving swimming participation
- Hold or able to obtain a NT manual drivers licence
- Hold or have the ability to obtain a WWC Check (ochre card or equivalent)
- Management of Participation numbers, established programs and general growth of swimming as a participation sport throughout the Northern Territory
- Management of pathways development and opportunities for coaches and athletes in swimming
- Liaison with stakeholders to assist in funding the development of athletes, coaches and all participants in swimming activities across the Northern Territory
- Establish and implement participation activities across the Northern Territory to attract and retain participants in swimming.
- For information or enquires in relation to this ad, please contact Chief Executive Officer - Rob West via email at email@example.com
- NT Club Coaching Vacancies
Swimming NT is currently seeking a new Board President.
Role to Commence: 22 October 2022
Advertised on AICD website.
Swimming Northern Territory Inc are a not for profit incorporated association seeking an independent and motivated leader to commence in a paid (part-time) (remuneration to be negotiated) position as leader of our Territory Governing Board.
We are seeking someone who has extensive experience in governance of a not for profit association. The remainder of the Board of Directors are all volunteers from within the Swimming NT community, however for the past 3 years, the Board of Directors has been led by an Independent President who is now unable to continue in the role due to moving interstate.
The role is part time and the current arrangements with the Independent President, relate to a monthly meeting remuneration which will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
It is anticipated the role will commence on the 22nd October, 2022 in line with the holding of the association AGM. The Board of directors would be open and willing to assist with a transition period prior to the AGM date.
Anyone who is interested please contact Chief Executive Officer NT Swimming, Rob West at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Swimming NT is currently seeking a new Participation and Pathways Manager.
Please go to SEEK and search Participation and Pathways Manager, Darwin for more information.
Swimming Northern Territory (SNT) is an incorporated not-for-profit sporting body that manages and coordinates the activities related to competitive and recreational swimming in the Northern Territory. There is now the opportunity for an energetic and passionate Participation and Pathways Manager to develop and grow swimming across the Northern Territory. Affiliated with Swimming Australia, SNT is responsible for the overall governance of swimming in regional and remote Northern Territory. Working with various stakeholders it is the responsibility of the organisation to promote participation, support clubs, facilitate competitions, and create coach and athlete development opportunities. SNT also has strong programs within communities across the territory providing schools and indigenous communities inclusive swim programs. The role requires a self-motivated individual who can operate within a small team to build and grow the sport.
Qualifications & Experience
Tasks & Responsibilities
Please see https://nt.swimming.org.au/community-2/coaches for any Club Vacancies