Swimming NT is the peak body governing body for swimming in the Northern Territory. Our philosophy is "Swimming is Fun". We strive to promote, and encourage all people in the Northern Territory to get active and start swimming in a fun, safe and supportive environment.
Our principal activities include:
- promoting and encouraging participation in swimming;
- administer the sport of swimming for the benefit of all members;
- to promote unity among Swimming Northern Territory members;
- to assist members to reach the highest level of swimming in the Northern Territory;
- to adopt appropriate policies of SAL in relation to member protection, equal opportunity, equity, drugs in sport, health, safety, junior and senior programs; and
- to promote swimming as a spectator sport